No products in the cart.
We specialize in Search Engine Optimization & Website Development
Clients come to us because they’re frustrated their marketing efforts, especially digital marketing, aren’t bringing in customers at the rate they should be. They know they should be more active on the Internet with social media, optimizing their websites for search engine traffic, blogging, email marketing, Facebook advertising, adding their company to local business directory listings, asking clients for more review and testimonials, and on and on.
But where on earth do you start?
That’s where we come in.
If your goal is to generate more sales leads via online marketing efforts, you’ve come to the right place. We establish systematic plans to generate leads, via a specialized, unique combination of the following:
- Creating shareable content – that people are already looking for (we know this from keyword research)
- Link-building (for SEO purposes)
- Website optimization
- Landing page construction & optimization,
- Social media & email marketing, and beyond.
Whether you want a little help and guidance, or our experts to do everything, give us a call, 508-732-0173, to discuss your business. We promise not to bite.
List of Services:
We started working with Mamma Mia’s Restaurants & Carmela’s toward the end of May, 2014. Some of the services we’ve provided include:
- A new website for Carmela’s
- On-site Search Engine Optimization
- Some Local Search Engine Optimization for each Mamma Mia’s location
- We’ve recently begun a campaign to increase their visibility for people searching for catering services in the greater Plymouth, MA area. So far they rank pretty well for keyword terms related to catering in Plymouth MA – near #1 or #2 for Organic results. We do have to confess that their competitors in this market don’t have particularly sophisticated online marketing campaigns underway, so we were able to achieve these results in about a month’s time.
Overall, we’ve been able to achieve some nice results for Mamma Mia’s. Organic traffic is up 1000% since June 2014, we contributed to a banner year for restaurant gift card sales, phone calls via Google are up significantly, Google Places for Business listing views are up, and newsletter subscribers have increased. Here’s an analytics screenshot of the increase in Organic traffic since June 2014.